Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Third X is Kicking my Ass

Last weekend I started on the Cold Mountain Stole. I love this pattern and I particularly love how easy it is to knit. However, it also seems really easy to make mistakes and not realize them for 20 rows. The first time I made a mistake, I seriously thought about laddering down and fixing it, but as this is lace, I decided to make it a design feature. Now I've found the second mistake. Luckily, it's only 5 rows down. This one I'll have to fix. Oh well, it'll be a good way to break in the new crochet hook set I got from Knitpicks.

I haven't been reading a lot lately. I've only finished three books since my last post and, with the exception of The Year of Living Biblically, none are really worth reviewing. TYOLB is definately worth a read though. I'd be really interested in what a truly conservative christian would think about it. Do I know any fundies? I'll have to think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment