Friday, May 29, 2009

Where Have I Been!?!?!?!

It's been almost a month since I posted last and I truly apologize to my three readers--or maybe they're thanking me. Lots of fun reading and knitting projects this month to talk about. Here's a preview of posts to come:

Book reviews:

Vision in White - Nora Roberts
Dead and Gone - Charlaine Harris
Dark Lover - JR Ward
Tourist Season - Carl Hiasson
The Piano Teacher - Janice Y.K. Lee
Tap and Gown - Diana Peterfreund
The Poisonwood Bible - Barbara Kingsolver

Current Knitting Projects:

Fern Lace Scarf
February Lady Sweater
Ballet Camisole

Also, if you're counting (if not, lucky for you I am), The Poisonwood Bible was my 50th book this year!!! (cue fanfare and balloon drop!) So, more posts to come. Happy book knitting and sweater reading to all!

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment