Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Setting an Intention

I'm not known the world over as an early adopter. Our's was the last family in town to get a microwave. And, because of an aunt's disasterous foray into betamax, we were the last family we knew to get a VCR. So it shouldn't surprise anyone I know that I'm just now getting into blogging.

So what do I hope to accomplish?

This blog is really for me to keep track of my thoughts regarding reading and knitting. So, I'm setting an intention. I don't want to use this space to bitch about my friends, enemies, family, co-workers, employees, bad drivers or general fuckwits. I plan to review the books I read (my goal is 75 books this year) and document my knitting projects. I'll link this to Ravelry when I get the chance.

So, I guess that's it for now. It's a beginning.




No comments:

Post a Comment